Saturday, July 17, 2010

Josh's Preschool Graduation

It is hard to believe that Josh has already completed 2 years of preschool. I remember his first day so clearly. We had only come home from the hospital 2 days earlier with Bradyn. Josh was so excited to go to school, but as soon as we got to his classroom he shut down and wouldn't let go of my leg. Wow, it was so hard to leave him when he didn't want me to go. BUT, as a kindergarten teacher I knew it was best if I just yanked off the band-aid because lingering only makes it worse.

He LOVED his 2 years at Cornerstone. He loved his friends, learning new things, and most of all... Miss Susan. And boy did Miss Susan love him! She loved him so much that when he moved up to the 4 year old class...so did she! She also requested that he be in her class again.

Time is escaping me as my children grow. I just want to hit the pause button so I don't miss anything. Everything happens so fast and moments don't last forever. Speaking of moments, graduating from preschool is followed by entering Kindergarten. Oh my goodness! I'm not so sure that I'm ready for this.
























































































































No comments: